Puyallup Valley Physical Therapy is a privately owned clinic proudly serving the greater Puyallup area since 1979.
This bright, unique facility was specially designed to provide an optimal environment for physical therapy. State-of-the-art exercise and test equipment, including a LIDO isokinetic machine, plus a spacious hydrotherapy area and private treatment rooms, enhance the clinic. Puyallup Valley Physical Therapy is conveniently located off Meridian Street South in a serene, park-like setting.
When patients call or visit, they are greeted by warm, caring staff ready to help – whether scheduling appointments, communicating with other health care providers, or answering questions regarding insurance or treatment.
Puyallup Valley Physical Therapy is proud to claim the following unique attributes:
- Independent family owned and operated since 1979
- Custom-designed facility for physical therapy with private treatment rooms
- Experienced, long-tenured staff
- Gentle, compassionate care
- Same therapist throughout your care
- Staff with personal injury experience, "We know how you feel"
- Minimal waiting, often same day appointments
- Weekend/holiday coverage for emergencies or post-surgical needs
- Highly personalized "5 star" service
- Flat, entry level parking and barrier free facility
- Unique specialized equipment
"Our family treating your family"